The Canadian Outdoor Equipment Company seeks to fill a full-time position in Port Credit, Mississauga, ON.
– are passionate and experienced in the outdoors.
– value quality gear made to last.
– have a keen interest in extensive product knowledge.
– have motivation and drive in a fast paced environment.
– believe in an authentic approach to delivering the very best to customers.
– are competent in math with attention to detail.
– thrive in a small, team environment.
– take pride in keeping your working environment looking it’s very best.
– previous sales experience and customer service an asset.
– working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is an asset.
– competitive wages.
– a tight knit team who nurture and support our staff.
– varied work tasks to challenge and grow skill sets (shopfront, trade shows, shipping).
– a reputation of excellence in customer service through experience based knowledge and going above and beyond.
– first hand knowledge of products through practical use in the field.
– offer all our staff discounts on our top quality gear.
– offer all our staff comprehensive training.
712 total views, 1 today