We are looking for someone to join our team. We are a family operated outfitting business in Kearney, Ontario, serving the west side of Algonquin Park. We need someone that can be involved with all aspects of outfitting. From delivering canoes, booking rentals, retail operations, doing tie-downs to cleaning gear. We need someone who is physically fit, has excellent time management and customer service skills. The position is for six months but can have a flexible start and end date or be a shorter time frame if needed. We are looking for an outgoing, positive person who can think on their feet, has a love for the outdoors and is willing to learn.
• load and unload canoe trailers
• Deliver canoes and kayaks to access points
• manage time and tasks effectively and responsibly without supervision
• deliver outstanding customer service
• Tie down canoes to customer vehicles
• Process sales and rentals
• Book rentals
• Clean gear, clean lodge and store, yard work, open and closing duties.
• Valid G license
• Capable of lifting 60lb over your head.
• Must be able to work long days, weekends, and holidays
• Willingness to learn all of the retail and rental operations involved
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent people skills and customer service
• Knowledge of Algonquin Park, and backcountry camping
• Experience towing trailers
• Passion for outdoor adventure.
Wages and Benefits:
Starting Wage: $14.00 – $17.00 based on experience
Lodging can be available and included for the right applicant
Discounts on retail products
The use of rental gear free of charge (based on availability)
Start Date: 2019-05-01 (Flexible)
End Date: 2019-10 (Flexible)
653 total views, 1 today